Terms & Conditions
Thank you for accessing www.ambaribeauty.com (the “Site”).
The Site is owned and operated by Ambari Beauty USA, Inc (“we” or “Ambari Beauty”). Our headquarters are located at 300-9465 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills, CA 90212.
When you use the Site, these Terms & Conditions (these “Terms & Conditions”) apply, whether you access or use the Site as a guest or as a registered user. Use of the Site includes accessing, browsing, or registering to the Site. Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before you start to use the Site.
By using the Site, you confirm that you accept these Terms & Conditions and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, you must not use the Site.
Please note that we keep these Terms & Conditions updated and we amend them from time to time, so remember to check back in before you use the Site, as the latest set will apply.
PLEASE NOTE THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS CONTAIN A CLASS ACTION WAIVER AND AN ARBITRATION PROVISION SET FORTH BELOW, WHICH REQUIRE YOU TO ARBITRATE ANY CLAIMS YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST AMBARI BEAUTY USA, INC. AND ITS AFFILIATES ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS MEANS THAT YOU WILL NOT HAVE, AND YOU WAIVE, THE RIGHT FOR A JUDGE OR JURY TO DECIDE YOUR CLAIMS, AND THAT YOU MAY NOT PROCEED IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED, OR REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OPT-OUT OF ARBITRATION AS EXPLAINED BELOW.
Health Information/FDA Disclosure
Any statements on this Site or any materials or products we distribute, or sell have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”). Neither the products nor the ingredients in any of the products available on the Site have been approved or endorsed by the FDA or any regulatory agency. The products sold on the Site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Site or other materials we may provide to you are designed for educational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. Any information provided on this Site should not be used to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting a doctor. You should consult your physician before using any of our products.
Always seek the advice of your health provider before taking any medication or nutritional, herbal, and homeopathic supplement and with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not ignore professional medical advice or postpone seeking it because of something you have read on the Site.
If you think you have a medical emergency, call your health provider or 911 immediately. Information provided on the Site any Product purchased from our Site by you DOES NOT create a doctor-patient relationship between you and any of the health professionals related to our Site.
Products are not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18.
Products should be used only as directed on the label and you consult your physician prior to using if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use if you have a serious medical condition or use prescription medications.
USE OF THE SITE
The Site is made available free of charge for your personal use subject to these Terms & Conditions. You may not use the content of the Site for any commercial purposes whatsoever.
You may use the Site only for lawful purposes and you may not use it in a way that infringes the rights of anyone else or that restricts or inhibits anyone else's enjoyment of the Site. You may not
- misuse or tamper with the Site (e.g. hack, introduce viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other technologically harmful material or carry out denial of service attacks etc.)
- use the Site in any way that breaches any applicable local, national, or international law or regulation;
- use the Site in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- use the Site for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material which does not comply with our user generated content guidelines;
- use any robot, spider, crawlers or other automatic device, process, software or queries that intercepts, “mines,” scrapes or otherwise accesses the Site to monitor, extract, copy or collect information or data from or through the Site, or engage in any manual process to do the same; or
- use the Site to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
We may end or restrict your use of the Site, without warning and without liability to you or any third party. You understand that we have the sole right to determine in our reasonable discretion whether you are engaging in any unauthorized activity and/or violating any term or conditions of these Terms & Conditions.
The Site is meant for adults. By using this Site, you are representing that you have reached the age of majority in the state or country in which you reside.
AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE AND ACCESSING THE SITE
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Site.
Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, the Site, or any content on it, may not always be available or remain uninterrupted. Please note that we may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of the Site for business and operational reasons without notice (e.g. for repairs, maintenance and/or updates). We will attempt to restore the service as soon as it reasonably can. Except where required by applicable law, we will not be liable to you if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
We use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is free from viruses and other malicious or harmful content. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of the Site (including any content on it or any Site accessible from it) will not cause damage to your computer or other device. You should use your own virus protection software. Except where required by applicable law, we are not liable to any person for any loss or damage they suffer as a result of viruses or other malicious or harmful content that they access from or via the Site.
CREATING AND SAFEGUARDING YOUR ACCOUNT
To use certain parts of the Site, you may need to create an account (“Account”). You agree to provide us with accurate, complete and updated information for your Account. You can access, edit and update your Account by logging in at https://www.ambaribeauty.com/login. You are solely responsible for any activity on your Account and for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your password. We are not liable for any acts or omissions by you in connection with your Account. You must immediately notify us using the information in the “Customer Service” section if you know or have any reason to suspect that your Account or password have been stolen, misappropriated or otherwise compromised, or in case of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of your Account.
USER GENERATED CONTENT
You agree that we may use your comments, reviews, feedback, suggestions, or questions, and any other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered by you on or through the Site (collectively, “Submissions”) without compensation, acknowledgement or payment to you, for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and services and creating, modifying or improving the Site or other products or services. When you make a Submission (other than your personal data which is subject to our Privacy Notice), you grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferrable license to use reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works, and display the Submission in connection with our business, including in order to promote our sites or our business. You also grant us the right to sub-license your content to third parties on the same terms granted by you to us.
By posting or submitting Submissions through the Site, you represent and warrant that you have, or have obtained, all rights, licenses, consents, permissions, power and/or authority necessary to grant the rights granted herein for your Submissions. You agree that your Submissions will not contain material subject to copyright or other proprietary rights, unless you have the necessary permission or are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant us the license described in the preceding paragraph.
Submissions should not include:
- abusive, offensive, or otherwise inappropriate language;
- profanity, blasphemy, spiteful, racist, sexually explicit, sexually gratuitous, or discriminatory comments or content that might be considered to be harassment, abuse or threats against the personal safety or property of others;
- comments about other reviewers or bloggers;
- remarks that repeat criminal accusations, false, defamatory, or misleading statements;
- material which impersonates others or personal information about anyone, including yourself, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or credit card numbers;
- spam or advertising; or
- HTML code, computer script or Site URLs.
We, in our absolute discretion, reserves the right to not publish any Submission or remove it, take any appropriate action if deemed necessary or remove reviews which do not comply with the rules above.
Please note that the views expressed in Submissions are the opinions of those users and do not represent the views, opinions, beliefs, or values of Ambari Beauty or any of its group companies.
Mobile Message Service Terms and Conditions
Last updated: February 16, 2021
The Ambari Beauty mobile message service (the "Service") is operated by Ambari Beauty USA, Inc. (“ Ambari Beauty USA, Inc. ”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. We may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message and data rates may apply.
Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Your consent to receive autodialed marketing text messages is not required as a condition of purchasing any goods or services. If you have opted in, the Service provides updates, alerts, information, promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders) from Ambari Beauty USA, Inc. via text messages through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided. Message frequency varies. Text the single keyword command STOP to (817) 952-6705 to cancel at any time. You'll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. If you have subscribed to other Ambari Beauty mobile message programs and wish to cancel, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms. For Service support or assistance, text HELP to (817) 952-6705 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. You agree to maintain accurate, complete, and up-to-date information with us related to your receipt of messages, including, without limitation, notifying us immediately if you change your mobile number.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us harmless from any third-party claims, liability, damages or costs arising from your use of the Service or from you providing us with a phone number that is not your own.
You agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
By using the Site, you agree that we may send you operational messages. You consent to receiving operational electronic communications and notices from us. You agree that any notice, agreement, disclosure, or other communications that we send to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site, and in the material published on it (the “Material”). The Material is protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
We do not grant any implied right to you or any other person and do not transfer or assign any ownership or intellectual property interest or title in or to the Site (including the Material) (or any part thereof) to you or anyone else. Accordingly, your unauthorized use of the Site (including any Material) may violate intellectual property or other proprietary rights laws as well as other laws, regulations, and statutes and may result in criminal or civil penalties.
You may not alter, delete, or conceal any copyright or other notices contained on the Site or Material, including notices on any audio/visual material you access, download, transmit, display, print or reproduce from the Site.
You may not, nor will you allow any third party (whether or not for your benefit), to reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, display, perform, publish, distribute, disseminate, broadcast, or circulate to any third party (including, without limitation, on or via a third-party Site), or otherwise use, any Material without our express prior written consent.
All of our trademarks, service marks and trade names used on the Site (including Ambari Beauty and all other names, logos, and icons identifying Ambari Beauty and its products and services) are proprietary trademarks of Ambari Beauty USA, Inc. (or its affiliates) in the U.S., Europe, and other countries. Except as otherwise permitted by these Terms & Conditions, they may not be used (including, without limitation, as domain names or account identifiers) without our prior express written permission. All other trademarks (including other product and company names) that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with or sponsor or endorse us (and who may or may not be endorsed by us).
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and require that the people who use the Site and products do the same. We may terminate the privileges of users who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights. If you are a copyright owner and believe that any content posted on the Site infringes upon your copyrights, please provide our designated copyright agent the following written information in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”):
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit location of the material;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send to our Legal Department via mail or email:
ATTN: Legal Department
300-9465 Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills CA 90212
The Site and the Material is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our sites.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the Site or the Material is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Please note that while we have tried to accurately display the colors of our products, the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor and may not be accurate.
Without limiting the foregoing, the Site and its content are provided “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from us or through the Site, will create any warranty or representation not expressly made herein.
Making a Purchase
To purchase a product on the Site, you must be 18 years of age or older, be lawfully able to enter into and create an enforceable contract in jurisdiction in which you are using the Site, and have a shipping address within the United States. It is your responsibility to know whether you are legally able to purchase our products.
As the consumer, it is also your responsibility to know your local, state, and federal laws before purchasing a product. All products on the Site are intended for legal use. As indicated above in these Terms & Conditions, prior to purchasing any products and/or using any services on our Site, you agree to confirm legality of the products in the state where you request to receive a shipment.
When making a purchase on the Site, you are required to provide information about yourself that is true, accurate, current and complete, including your name, mailing address, e-mail address, and additional information as indicated. Additionally, you must provide payment details that you admit are both legitimate and accurate and confirm that you are the person indicated in the “Billing” information provided.
All orders are subject to availability and any products in “Your Cart” are not reserved until your order processes. Once your order has processed, we are unable to make any changes or cancel it.
All purchases must be for personal use only. Re-selling or using our products for commercial purposes/benefit is strictly prohibited. We reserve the right to cancel or change orders of multiple quantities of a product from being shipped to any one customer or postal address.
Ambari ships to the United States only, including Alaska and Hawaii. Please note, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes at this time.
You will receive an email confirmation after your order has been successfully placed. Shipping orders can take up to 48 - 72 hours to process on business days. Once in transit, shipping can take 4-10 business days.
Returns & Refund Policy
If you are wanting to return products, please fill out the form on our customer service page or send us an email at email@example.com with the reason for return along with your order number and we will get back to you ASAP. Returns will be accepted within 14 days of purchase as long as merchandise is in original, unopened packaging.
If 14 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund. We only accept returns from products purchased on www.ambaribeauty.com
You are responsible for paying your own shipping costs for returning your item/s. Please note, shipping costs are non-refundable. If you are shipping an item, please consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your returned items are received and meet the standards listed in our refund policy, a credit will automatically be applied to the original method of payment, within 10 working days. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions pertaining to your refund.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the extent not prohibited by law, you acknowledge and agree that in no event will Ambari Beauty USA, Inc., its related companies parent or subsidiary, and each such company’s directors, officers, employees and agents be liable for (a) any claim, damage, or loss resulting from damages of any kind arising out of or related to your use or inability to use the Site, however caused and under any theory of liability, including direct, indirect, special, exemplary, incidental, consequential or punitive damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services, loss of data, use or profits, business interruptions or any other damages or losses arising out of or relating to your use or inability to use the Site), however caused and under any theory of liability, whether under these terms or otherwise arising in any way in connection with the Site or these terms and whether in contract, strict liability or tort (including negligence or otherwise), even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damage, or for any other claim, demand or damages whatsoever resulting from or arising out of or in connection with these terms or the delivery or use of products procured from the Site or (b) for any other claim, demand or damages whatsoever resulting from or arising out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions or the delivery, use or performance of the Site. . You specifically acknowledge that Ambari Beauty shall not be liable for defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you. Without limitation of the foregoing, the total liability of the Ambari Beauty for any reason whatsoever related to use of the Site, results from use of the Site, or for any claims relating to these Terms & Conditions shall not exceed $100, or the amount you paid us, if any, for products purchased through the Site. This liability, if any, shall be complete and exclusive. The foregoing limitations will apply even if the above stated remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Applicable law in some locations, such as the State of New Jersey, does not allow the limitation of liability of certain damages set forth above, so this limitation of liability may not apply to you.
You agree to indemnify and hold us, our related companies and each of our and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, affiliates, third party information providers, licensors, contractors and others involved in the delivery of products, services or information through the Site (collectively, “Indemnified Parties”), arising from, in connection with, or relating to, any breach of these Terms & Conditions by you. You agree that the Indemnified Parties will have no liability in connection with any such breach or unauthorized use, and you agree to indemnify any and all resulting loss, damages, judgments, awards, costs, expenses, and attorneys’ fees and litigation expenses of the Indemnified Parties in connection therewith. You will also indemnify and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from and against any claims brought by third parties arising out of your use of the information accessed through the Site.
Trademarks and Copyrights
Trademarks, service marks, logos, graphics, images, HTML, codes, multimedia clips, Java codes, button icons, banners and software appearing in this Site are our property or the property of the party that provided the trademarks, service marks, logos or copyrighted material to us. We, and any party that provided any of the foregoing to us, retain all rights with respect to any of our or their respective trademarks, service marks, logos and copyrighted material appearing in this Site. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ours, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits us.
You have no reasonable expectation of privacy while using the Site because Ambari Beauty reserves the right to view, monitor, and/or record activity on the Site (in accordance with applicable law) and to comply with government or court appointed authorities when necessary. Actual or attempted unauthorized use of the Site may also result in criminal and/or civil prosecution, including, without limitation, punishment under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 under U.S. federal law. You shall therefore not, nor shall you permit any third party to, disable, circumvent, or otherwise avoid any security device, mechanism, protocol, or procedure established by Ambari Beauty for use of or with the Site. Moreover, you also acknowledge that any breach, threatened or actual, of these Terms & Conditions by you may cause irreparable injury to Ambari Beauty and/or its licensors, such injury would not be quantifiable in monetary damages, and Ambari Beauty and/or its licensors would not have an adequate remedy at law. You therefore agree that Ambari Beauty and/or its licensors (or on their behalf) shall be entitled, in addition to other available remedies, to seek and be awarded an injunction or other appropriate equitable relief from a court of competent jurisdiction restraining any breach, threatened or actual, of your obligations under any provision of these Terms & Conditions. Accordingly, you hereby waive any requirement that Ambari Beauty or its licensors post any bond or other security in the event any injunctive or equitable relief is sought by or awarded to Ambari Beauty to enforce any provision of these Terms & Conditions.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES; LINKS TO THIS SITE
The Site may include links to third-party Sites. These links are provided for your information only. We do not control and are not responsible for the content or privacy policies of any linked site, and the inclusion of any link on the Site does not imply our endorsement or approval of it. We are not responsible for the content, the materials, the accuracy of the information, and/or the quality of the products or services provided by, available through, or advertised on these third-party Sites.
You may link to this Site, as long as you do so in a way that is non-commercial, is fair and legal, and doesn’t damage or take advantage of our reputation. You may not link in a way that suggests any form of approval or endorsement by us where none exists. The Site may not be framed on any other site without our permission.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
These Terms & Conditions has been made in and will be construed and enforced solely in accordance with the laws of the state of California; provided, however, that the arbitration provisions herein shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act and the JAMS Rules, as described more fully below. You and Ambari Beauty also acknowledge and agree that any applicable state law implementation of the Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act (including any available remedies or laws) shall not apply to these Terms & Conditions and is hereby disclaimed. A printed version of these Terms & Conditions and of any related notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms & Conditions to the same extent as other documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Please contact Ambari Beauty if you wish to receive a printed copy of these Terms & Conditions.
BINDING ARBITRATION AGREEMENT
As used in this section, “Arbitration Provisions” refers to the provisions under this section entitled “Binding Arbitration Agreement.”
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY – IT MAY SIGNIFICANTLY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING YOUR RIGHT TO FILE A LAWSUIT IN COURT AND TO HAVE A JURY HEAR YOUR CLAIMS. IT CONTAINS PROCEDURES FOR MANDATORY BINDING ARBITRATION AND A CLASS ACTION WAIVER.
- Scope of the Arbitration Agreement.Mindful of the high cost of legal disputes, not only in dollars but in time and energy, both you and Ambari Beauty agree that any dispute between you and us concerning or arising in any way out of your use of or a purchase from the Site, these Terms & Conditions, any product or service, and any advertising, promotion, or other communications between you and Ambari Beauty (collectively, a “Dispute”), shall be resolved through binding individual arbitration, including threshold questions of arbitrability of the Dispute. Both you and Ambari Beauty understand and agree that we are waiving our right to sue or go to court to assert or defend our rights. However, either you or Ambari Beauty may bring any individual Dispute in small claims court consistent with the jurisdictional and dollar limits that may apply, as long as it is brought and maintained as an individual Dispute. The term “dispute” includes any dispute, action, claim, or other controversy between you and Ambari Beauty, whether in contract, warranty, tort, statute, regulation, ordinance, or any other legal or equitable basis. “Dispute” will be given the broadest possible meaning allowable under law.
- Informal Dispute Resolution.Either party asserting a dispute shall first try in good faith to resolve it by providing written notice as specified below to the other party describing the facts and circumstances (including any relevant documentation) and allowing the receiving party 30 days in which to respond. Both you and Ambari Beauty agree that this dispute resolution procedure is a condition precedent which must be satisfied before initiating any arbitration against the other party.
- How Arbitration Works.Either party may initiate arbitration of a Dispute, will be settled by final and binding arbitration, using the English language, administered by JAMS under its Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures (the “JAMS Rules”) then in effect (those rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this section, and as of the date of these Terms & Conditions). Unless you and Ambari Beauty agree otherwise, including to conduct of arbitration by telephone or videoconference, any arbitration hearing shall take place in the county of your residence (as determined by your billing address on file with Ambari Beauty). If you live outside the United States, any arbitration will take place in San Francisco, California. Payment for any and all reasonable JAMS filing, administrative and arbitrator fees will be in accordance with the JAMS Rules.
- WAIVER OF RIGHT TO BRING CLASS ACTION AND REPRESENTATIVE CLAIMS.All arbitrations shall proceed on an individual basis. The arbitrator is empowered to resolve the dispute with the same remedies available in court, however, any relief must be individualized to you and shall not affect any other customer. You and Ambari Beauty also agree that each may bring claims against the other in arbitration only in your or their respective individual capacities and in so doing you and Ambari Beauty hereby waive the right to a trial by jury, to assert or participate in any class action lawsuit or class action arbitration, any private attorney general lawsuit or private attorney general arbitration, and any joint or consolidated lawsuit or joint or consolidated arbitration of any kind. If a court decides that the limitations of this paragraph are deemed invalid or unenforceable, any putative class, private attorney general, or representative action must be brought in a court of proper jurisdiction and not in arbitration.
- You have the right to opt-out and not be bound by the arbitration provisions set forth in these Terms & Conditions by sending written notice of your decision to opt-out to:
Ambari Beauty USA, Inc.
300-9465 Wilshire Blvd. Beverly Hills, CA 90212
The notice must be sent to the Company within 30 days of your agreeing to these Terms & Conditions, otherwise you shall be bound to arbitrate disputes in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. If you opt-out of these arbitration provisions, Ambar Beauty also will not be bound by them.
- Governing Law and Other Terms.These Arbitration Provisions are governed by, and interpreted, construed, and enforced in accordance with, the Federal Arbitration Act and other applicable federal law. To the extent state law applies to any aspect of these Arbitration Provisions, or to any disputes and claims that are covered by these Arbitration Provisions, the law of the state of California will apply. We will provide notice of any material changes to these Arbitration Provisions, in which case you will have the right to opt out of these Arbitration Provisions within 90 days after such change. Except as set forth above regarding the class action waiver provision, if any portion of these Arbitration Provisions is deemed invalid or unenforceable, it will not invalidate the remaining portions of these Arbitration Provisions. Only the arbitrator is authorized to make determinations as to the scope, validity, or enforceability of these Arbitration Provisions, including whether any dispute falls within its scope. However, the parties agree that any issue concerning the validity of the class action/representative waiver above must be decided by a court, and an arbitrator does not have authority to consider the validity of the waiver.
- Intellectual Property Disputes.If you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate any of Ambari Beauty’s intellectual property rights, we may bring suit in any state or federal court in the State of California. You consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in these courts.
These Terms & Conditions do not affect your statutory rights or your legal rights, if any, as a consumer.
If you are a California resident, in accordance with Cal. Civ. Code § 1789.3, you may report complaints to the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by contacting them in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112 Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210.
If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be construed consistent with applicable law, and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. In the event any provision of these Terms & Conditions is found by an arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, you agree that unless it materially affects the entire intent and purpose of these Terms & Conditions, the invalidity, voidness, or unenforceability shall affect neither the validity of these Terms & Conditions nor the remaining provisions herein, and the provision in question shall be deemed to be replaced with a valid and enforceable provision most closely reflecting the intent and purpose of the original provision.
Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope of such section.
Our failure to enforce any provision of these Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision.
We may assign these Terms & Conditions in whole or in part. Moreover, we may delegate our rights and responsibilities or use contractors or agents to fulfill its obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and conditions represent the entire agreement between you and us in connection with your use of the Site, and they supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written between you and Ambari Beauty with respect to the Site.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Ambari Beauty. Please note that Ambari Beauty reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions and by which the Site is extended to you by providing you in writing or electronically a copy of such revised terms (or notice thereof).
We may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this page. By using the Site, you agree to be bound by any such changes. Every time you wish to use the Site, please check these Terms & Conditions to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. We may update and change the Site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our customer’s needs, and our business priorities.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about these Terms & Conditions, please contact us at email@example.com